2012年6月1日金曜日

Please listen to the senior leadership of the life of elderly people from


Why not have an ear to hear, or do not hear
"Do not have ears to hear," Noto "can not have ears to hear" is
Is not there is a big difference.
And "do not have ears to hear" is that I do not even listen,
Aware that "not listening".
And "Do not ask" is that the state can not stand to listen anymore.
"Because it does!" Do not have ears, "even if what you say" listen
I do not have to be condemned?
Not "do not have ears to hear",
"In the state can not hear"
I'll sometimes called a.
What was told at the time of such force is spoken,
What circumstances are or can only get worse,
Also listen to say
I'll have something called "time".
But it is difficult to identify it,
I think that often serve to determine Chikashii in humans.


Of course, in or about to change their own
Or would not think well,
Lazy not attempt such efforts
Some people only and presume.
This distinction is that you can not quite.
However, if you have to worry about such a thing,
I can not say anything can not do anything.
But, it is important to say,
If so was a failure,
Should I Apologize to the obedient.
And, to say that the opponent Ya say,
Well think well to listen.
It does not have ears to hear, rather than
"If you can not listen" even in the state,
By and as soon as that is,
Also the fact that people have still kept saying
Because there, they suffer.

Why "do not ask" "If you can not listen"
And is difficult to determine what,
Because "say", is difficult.



Listen to these elderly
I have called "volunteer listening."

As knowledge of doing so,

1, close the mouth

In conversation of husband and wife, against the opinions bitches
Listening without saying.
Opponent is the only want to hear it.
Even if your mouth if you want to scissors, at least three minutes to put up.
Satisfaction to do so, that I had heard
Not born.
Is equivalent to speak a lot of things if three minutes,
I talked about is the story (I got to hear)
Is obtained from the feeling that,
Now that the other party to hear the story of
Becoming acclimated to his feelings.

2, do not push the idea

The story of the opponent,
Important may not impose their ideas.
Commentary and advice, on behalf of the opponent
Also seems useless to draw conclusions.


3, such as attitude while listening, the

That there are three passport.
① eye contact ......
Looking at the eyes of the opponent in the friendly look,
Other party is relieved, calm.
② ...... smile
Smile, the expression that I take care of the opponent.
③ big nod
Thus, in line with the contents of the story
Once you have the appropriate reaction,
Repeat the same words as the other was talking about ③
I know of in the story, the opponent
Who want to get
Find a keyword,
Repeat the word.
It also, rather than mechanically,
With emotion.
For example, "What are you frustrated ..."
When the other party talk, "I've been so frustrated"
Repeat, and so on.
I can confirm the contents of the story and other's feelings,
Could you also understand that people are talking about,
You can feel is peace of mind gave me the sympathy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿